1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup (240ml) fresh pressed juice with activated charcoal (I used: Black 1.0 by The Daily Juicery)
1/2 cup buckwheat, soaked overnight
2 bananas, frozen and chopped
1/2 cup pineapple, frozen
1/2 cup soy yogurt, or yogurt of choice
The juice of 1 lime
- Combine chia and activated charcoal drink in a bowl. Stir, then wait 10 minutes and stir again to stop clumps from forming. Place in fridge to absorb overnight, or at least for 15 minutes.
- When ready remove chia from fridge and stir to remove any formed clumps. Add more charcoal drink if desired for preferred pudding consistency.
- Divide chia pudding into two bowls, or jars. Place to the side.
- In a blender add buckwheat, frozen bananas, frozen pineapple, soy yogurt, lime juice, cinnamon and Butterfly Pea Powder (or frozen blackberries). Blend until smooth. Add a splash plant-based milk if needed for blending.
- Top chia pudding with Butterfly Pea Smoothie, fresh blackberries, macadamia nut, and buckwheat.
PRODUCT USED IN THIS RECIPE:
The Butterfly Pea Powder is made from a beautiful flower grown in tropical climates. It's PH sensitive and reacts to acidic liquids, like lemon, by changing color from blue to pink!