2 Cups Vanilla Soy Mylk (you can add an additional ½ cup of soy mylk if you like it really liquidy)
1 ½ Cup Gluten Free Quick Cooking Oats
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
For Yogurt Swirl:
- 1 Tbsp Vegan Vanilla Yogurt of Choice
- ¼ Tsp Rawnice Butterfly Pea Powder
- 2 Tsp Lemon Juice
- Bring soy mylk to a boil over the stove pot.
- Add in vanilla, butterfly pea powder, and maple syrup.
- Give it a good stir.
- Once soy mylk is boiling, reduce to a simmer and add in the oats.
- Let simmer for 2-4 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the oven and toss in a bowl.
- In a very small bowl whip together yogurt ingredients.
- Pour the vegan yogurt on top of the oatmeal.
- Top with additional goodies of choice, such as banana, coconut flakes, and blueberries. Enjoy!
PRODUCT USED IN THIS RECIPE:
The Butterfly Pea Powder is made from a beautiful flower grown in tropical climates. It's PH sensitive and reacts to acidic liquids, like lemon, by changing color from blue to pink!