Time Required: 15 mins
1 pack rice noodles
- ½ tbsp Rawnice Blue Spirulina Powder
- ½ tbsp Rawnice Butterfly Pea Powder
- ½ tbsp Rawnice Pink Pitaya Powder
- Grated carrot
- Pickled cabbage
- Tofu chunks
- Radish slices
- Sesame seeds
- Your favorite noodle sauce
- Place the required noodle portion in boiling water for 2 minutes
- Remove the noodles from boiling water and make 3 portions.
- Place each portion in separate containers with 3 cups of water mixed with ½ tablespoon of desired color powder for 10 minutes.
- You can use lemon juice over Butterfly pea powder to create pink effect through the purple noodles.
- Serve in a bowl with your favorite toppings and sauce.
Products used in this recipe:
BLUE SPIRULINA POWDER
Our Blue Spirulina is extracted from green spirulina through a process where we get rid of the nasty, fishy taste and boring color, and keep the healthy stuff and intense blue color!
The Butterfly Pea Powder is made from a beautiful flower grown in tropical climates. It's PH sensitive and reacts to acidic liquids, like lemon, by changing color from blue to pink!