- 100 g Ritz crackers
- 210 g Vegan Whole wheat biscuits
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 dl Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 dl Almond flour
- 1/2 dl Pecans
- 400 g Original Cream Cheese from Oatly
- 210 g Soaked cashew overnight
- Lemon zest from one lemon
- Vanilla drops / vanilla extract (couple drops)
- Pinch of salt
- 2/3 Cup Maple syrup
- 1 Can of coconut cream (Keep in the fridge overnight and use the cream not the milk thats in the bottom)
Place everything into a blender and blend until ingredients combined.
Into a muffin pan add one spoon of the crust to be then use spoon or fingers to smooth down the crust.
Put into a freezer. Now make the filling.
- Put all filling ingredients Into a blender and blend until smooth.
For the colors:
- Add lemon juice and Butterfly Pea Powder into a cup and stir until it gets purple.
- Add the mixture into a blender, blend until it gets light purple/blue-ish if you are not satisfied with the color add a little bit blue spirulina.
- Pour 1/3 of the mixture into a muffin pan. Repeat the process 2 more times, but now with the blue spirulina.
- Put into a freezer for at lest 3 hours.
- Wait 20 – 30 min before serving.
- Vegan Whipped cream from Alpro, Mixed with food coloring (try Pink Pitaya Powder for the coolest effect)