For the crust:
- 200 g vegan biscuits/crackers
- 100 g coconut oil, melted
For the filling:
- 400 g vegan white chocolate
- 400 ml full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Rawnice Pink Pitaya Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (or coconut extract)
- Blend biscuits until they become a course flour. Add in melted coconut oil and mix.
- Press this mix unto the bottom and edges of a 23 cm (9 inch) tart pan (best if using one with the detachable bottom). Keep the crust in the fridge while you prepare the filling.
- To make the chocolate cream simply add the coconut milk into a medium sized pot and place it over low heat until it starts to boil.
- Turn off the heat, add in the chuncked white chocolate and vanilla extract and mix with a whisk to help the chocolate melt.
- Sieve in the Pink Pitaya Powder and continue to whisk to incorporate it.
- Pour the filling over the crust and let in sit in the fridge over night to set.