2 frozen bananas
1/2 an avocado
1 tsp lime juice
- Ground biscuits
- Coconut powder or coconut shreds
- White chocolate seashells
- Blueberries and blackberries
- Cut the bananas, kiwi and avocado into pieces.
- Add fruit, lime juice and blue spirulina to a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy .
- Scoop into the coconut bowl and decorate with the toppings.
- Melt the chocolate in using the baine marie method.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the seashells mold.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes until the chocolate hardens.
Product used in this recipe:
BLUE SPIRULINA POWDER
Our Blue Spirulina is extracted from green spirulina through a process where we get rid of the nasty, fishy taste and boring color, and keep the healthy stuff and intense blue color!