Looking for an easy and healthy breakfast smoothie recipe?
Well, try out this super simple Pitaya & Berry smoothie and start your morning with a protein-power bowl!
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 5 mins
For the smoothie:
- 1 frozen banana
- 200 gr of frozen berries mix (strawberry, raspberry, blueberry)
- 1 tbsp of Rawnice Pink Pitaya Powder
- 2 tbsp of vanilla flavored protein powder
- 3 tbsp of vegan ”greek style” yoghurt
- 100 ml of almond milk ( if you prefer your smoothie more thin, add a little bit more milk)
- 1/2 tsp of raw vanilla powder (or vanilla extract)
- 2-3 tbsp of muesli or granola
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1/2 of small banana (sliced)
- Handful of fresh or frozen berries
- Place all smoothie ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Blend all until smooth and creamy consistency.
- Transfer the smoothie into your favorite bowl and add the toppings: sprinkle with muesli or granola, place banana slices and berries, and drizzle with peanut butter.