These popsicles might be the best thing you eat all summer!
For these blue popsicles you will need:
- 1 can of coconut cream
- 1 cup of coconut water
- 1 cup of almond milk
- ¼ cup agave syrup
- 3 tbsp. Rawnice blue spirulina
- ¼ tsp Rawnice activated charcoal
- Handful of fresh blueberries
- In a medium sized bowl mix coconut cream, coconut water and almond milk together
- Wisk in agave syrup until thoroughly combined
- Separate mixture into three small bowls.
- In the fist bowl, mix in Rawnice blue spirulina
- In the second bowl, mix in activated charcoal
- Leave the third bowl plain
- Drop a couple blueberries into each mould.
- Alternate pouring a bit of mixture from each colour bowl into the moulds
- At the half way filled point, add a few more berries to each mould.
- Fill the moulds until they are almost to the top.
- Stick in some of your favourite collected cutlery and you have a treat that will be fancy and flavourful