For the crust:
- 100 g raw almonds
- 100 g pitted dates
- 2 tbsp raw desiccated coconut
For the filling:
- 400 g raw cashews (soaked overnight)*
- 280 g full fat coconut milk
- 120 g maple syrup (or agave syrup)
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 20 g melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp Dunaliella Salina Powder
- 2 tsp Pink Pitaya Powder
- 1+1/2 tsp Blue Spirulina Powder
*To soak the cashews just add them into a large bowl and cover them with room temperature water. Let them sit like this over night or at least for 8 hours for best results.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and pulverize until they come together into a sticky dough with little bits of almonds remaining.
- Press the crust to the bottom of a cake pan (20 cm diameter with detachable bottom, lined with parchment paper).
- Place the crust in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- Rinse and drain the cashews and add them into a blender with the coconut milk, maple syrup, melted coconut oil and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
- Divide the filling equally between 5 small bowls.
- To the first one add ½ tsp of Dunaliella Salina powder. Mix and set aside.
- To the second bowl add 1 tsp of pink pitaya powder. Again, mix and set aside.
- To the third bowl add 1 tsp of pink pitaya powder and ½ tsp of blue spirulina powder. Mix well.
- To the fourth bowl add ½ tsp of blue spirulina powder. Mix to combine.
- To the last bowl add ½ tsp of blue spirulina powder and ½ tsp of Dunaliella Salina powder. Mix well.
- Take the crust out of the freezer and pour the green mixture on top of it. Spread it evenly and put the cheesecake back in the freezer for 10 minutes (keep the other bowls with filling at room temperature).
- Take the cake out of the freezer, pour the blue layer on top of the green one and put it back in the freezer for another 10 minutes.
- Next add the purple layer and again, let it set for 10 minutes. Then add the pink layer and put it back in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Lastly add the yellow layer on top of the pink one and let the cheesecake set in the freezer overnight (or at least for 6 hours).
- Take it out of the freezer 15 minutes before serving.