Time required: 10 mins
10 fresh strawberries, plus a handful
1 cup ice cubes
1 cup coconut milk (or milk of choice)
1 tbsp agave syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- Optional: 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
Strawberries (fresh or frozen)
Whipped cream (we used soy)
- Ice cubes (to fill the glass)
You can add more strawberries or other berries to taste!
- Blend 10 strawberries and pink pitaya powder until you get a liquid consistency. We used a hand blender.
- In a blender, place ice cubes, milk, agave syrup, the handful of strawberries, and if you like it creamier, a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Blend until smooth.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes. Pour the strawberry-pitaya mixture first, and then add the milk mixture.
- Add whipped cream and strawberries on top before serving. Enjoy!
product used in this recipe:
pink pitaya powder
Our Pink Pitaya Powder is made from the flesh of the red dragon fruit harvested ripe, then processed and freeze dried. Color your food in 50 shades of pink with this crazy vibrant pink powder!