This Unicorn Ice Creme both looks and tastes fantastic, and it's totally free from dairy products!
For this Unicorn Ice Kreme you will need:
- Drain your cashews and rinse under water.
- Grab your vitamix or high powered blender and toss in the cashews & plant milk until it's a creamy thick consistency.
- Now add canned coconut milk, dates, cinnamon and salt to blender.
- Pour the finished mix into 3 separate containers, add each color to each one and then into 3 plastic zip lock bags and place it into your freezer for around 2-3 hours.
- Now take it out of the freezer and break up the mixture while still inside the bag.
- Empty alal the broken up ice cream into a food processor and mix one color separately at a time. Process one color, empty and then the next. Etc.
- Scoop a spoonful of each color at a time into your final container, until you run out of all them. Just overlap the colors so it's like a messy painting palette one color after another.
- Freeze overnight and your done! Enjoy