This Unicorn Ice Creme both looks and tastes fantastic, and it's totally free from dairy products!
- Drain your cashews and rinse under water.
- Grab your vitamix or high powered blender and toss in the cashews & plant milk until it's a creamy thick consistency.
- Now add canned coconut milk, dates, cinnamon and salt to blender.
- Pour the finished mix into 3 separate containers, add each color to each one and then into 3 plastic zip lock bags and place it into your freezer for around 2-3 hours.
- Now take it out of the freezer and break up the mixture while still inside the bag.
- Empty all the broken up ice cream into a food processor and mix one color separately at a time. Process one color, empty and then the next. Etc.
- Scoop a spoonful of each color at a time into your final container, until you run out of all them. Just overlap the colors so it's like a messy painting palette one color after another.
- Freeze overnight and your done! Enjoy
This recipe was created by @rustic.vegan
This guy only started cooking and taking pictures in the beginning of 2017, and he is already one of the best on instagram. Make sure to check out his Instagram to follow his journey!
Follow @rustic.vegan on instagram