So long boring ice cubes and say ¡Hola! to Rawnice's Summer Ice Cube Molds.
This is a sweet ice cube bundle, brought to you by our favorite pineapples, cactuses (say it three times fast), and a bunch of fab flamingos.
Why you need it
✓ Skip the same old cube-shaped ice and get the party popping with our fun molds!
✓ Made of food-grade silicone and is safe to use.
✓ Non-stick and flexible, which makes food easy to pop out!
✓ Pique your kids’ curiosity and tickle their creativity with these fun shaped-molds!
Most popular uses
Make ice cubes, smoothie cubes, chocolate, jelly, candy treats, and sugar fondant decorations!
- Pour your liquid ingredient to form ice cubes, smoothie cubes, chocolate or yogurt decorations, then let it set in the fridge.
- If you’re using chocolate, make sure it is completely melted, with no lumps.
- When adding the powder colors, you can start with 1/4 to 1/2 tsp at a time to get the shade you like.
- You can use a spoon or a piping bag with a small tip/hole to fill in the molds with the melted chocolate.
- Add more than one color in a mold, mix it up with a toothpick or stick for that fab unicorn or galaxy effect!
- Use a tray under the mold, as these molds are soft.
Cactus Ice Cube Mold
Make the cutest cactus-shaped toppings with this silicone mold. We promise they won’t desert you ;) Length: 5,5 cm (2.1 in)
Flamingo Ice Cube Mold
Flock this way for a flamboyant display! You might’ve seen flamingo floats in pools, but have you seen them float in drinks, like cocktails? Length: 5 cm (2 in)
Pineapple Ice Cube Mold
Like it tropical and fruity? Pop these pineapple-shaped ice cubes in your drink and start the summer party! Length: 5 cm (2 in)
All of our molds are really easy to clean. They’re dishwasher-safe, but we recommend washing by hand. Do not use an abrasive material to clean as it will damage the mold.
Molds are thin and elastic, easy to store.
All our products have a from manufacturing to assure the highest quality possible. They are carefully tested and analyzed to be