If you love ice cream and popsicles, you need to check this recipe!🤗
Dificulty level: Easy
Time required: Prep time: 10 mins, total time: 3 hours +
- 3-4 kiwi (plus some slices to decoration)
- 2 frozen bananas
- 200 ml of coconut cream (or oat cream)
- Juice from one lime
- 1 tbsp of blue spirulina
- Optional 2-3 tbs of maple syrup (or sweetener of choice), fresh mint leaves
- Peel and chop kiwis (leave few small slices to decorate popsicles on the top)
- In a blender or food processor, place frozen banana, kiwi, lime juice, coconut cream, sweetener and blue spirulina powder. (You can also add a few fresh mint leaves if you want)
- Blend all together until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the mixture into popsicle´s mould, put few small slices of kiwi on the top.
- Put in the freezer. Freeze min 3-4 hours or or the best overnight.