Pink, delicious breakfast idea, to brighten up your day!💗
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 30 mins +
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 200 ml plantbased milk
- 2 tbsp agave syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla paste (vanilla extract)
- 100 ml plantbased yogurt
- 1 tsp Rawnice Pink Pitaya Powder
- 2-3 frozen banana
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Rawnice Pink Pitaya Powder
- Your favorite plant-based yoghurt
- Fresh fruits
Place chia seeds in a small bowl or jar, add milk, sweetener and vanilla. Mix well and put in the fridge for 15 mins.
In a small bowl combine yogurt and pitaya powder. Mix well and add into chia mixture. Leave in the fridge for min. 30 mins (stir from time to time to avoid the lumps). You can also keep it in the fridge overnight: prepare chia pudding a night before and enjoy it in the morning.
- Make the nice cream: place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Prepare two jars. Place chia pudding layer at the bottom. Add 2-3 tbsp of your favorite yoghurt, some chopped strawberries and a teaspoon of peanut butter. Add nicecream on the top. ENJOY💗💗