Difficulty level: Easy
Time Required: 10 mins
- 250 gr of frozen banana & mango mix
- 150 gr of fresh strawberries
- 100 ml of oat yoghurt (or any other plant-based yoghurt)
- 1 tbsp of Rawnice Black Goji powder
- 1 tbs of peanut butter
Nuts & dried berries mix
Optional: You can drizzle a smoothie with some chocolate or even completely cover your smoothie with chocolate. You can quickly make your chocolate by mixing melted coconut oil, agave or maple syrup and cocoa powder. Just combine everything in a bowl and mix well!
- In a blender or food processor place frozen fruits, strawberries, yoghurt and Black Goji powder. Blend all until creamy.
- Transfer smoothie into your favourite bowl and add 1 tbs of peanut butter. Just stir a bit.
- Drizzle some chocolate on the top if you want. Add puffed quinoa, a mix of nuts and berries, and fresh strawberries. (You can of course add any other of your favorite toppings).
- Enjoy your delicious breakfast!🤗
Click here and watch how to make this bowl☺️
Anna is a talented photographer, originally from Poland and now living in Stockholm. She's part of our local Rawnice team, and her inspiring breakfast creations are sure to spark a joy in your taste buds!