To bring some healthy fats, we’ve made these popsicles with avocado! 🥑 And we’ve added a dash of our Pink Pitaya powder for an extra Vitamin C boost!💗
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 1 hour +
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 handful of raisins (you can use dates instead)
- 1 tsp of vanilla paste or vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of plant-based yoghurt
- Optional: 1-2 tbsp of homemade nutella
- Optional: if you want to make the mixture sweeter, add some more sweetener of your choice
Berry - yoghurt layer:
- 200 ml of plant-based "greek style" yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 130 gr of fresh berries (we've used strawberries and raspberries
- 1 tsp of Rawnice Pink Pitaya Powder
- Prepare chocolate layer: place all chocolate layer ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. The mixture will be thick; add a dash of your favourite milk if you want your mixture thinner consistency.
- Prepare berry yoghurt layer.
- Place berries in your blender, add pitaya powder and make it puree.
- In a small bowl, place the yoghurt, add vanilla extract and mix. Pour the berry puree and stir "messy" to make some swirl.
- Prepare your moulds. You can add some fruit chunks to the bottom of the moulds.
- Now place your mixtures in the popsicles mould. We've added half of each mix and made two layers in every mould. You can combine it how you want!
- Put the moulds into the freezer and freeze popsicles few hours.