Make a fun and adorable Easter Bunny Snack Board, with vegan waffles, colorful chocolate, fruits and easter sweets!
This board full of deliciousness is so easy to create and will be such a fun activity to do with your kids / family 🐰☺️
Here’s what you will need :
- Vegan waffles
- Bar of colorful chocolate
- Fresh fruits (banana, berries)
- Easter sweets, cookies (whatever you want and like)
How to make?
It’s easy-peasy! Start with create a bunny. In the middle of the big plate or board create a bunny shape from the waffles (slice one waffle in half and use for the ears).
Down below you’ll find recipes for the vegan waffles and colorful chocolate 👇
Easter colorful chocolate
- 200g of white vegan chocolate, melted
- 1/2 -1 Rawnice Pink pitaya
- 1/2 -1 Rawnice Matcha Powder
- 1/2 -1 Rawnice Curcumin
- Melt white chocolate.
- Remove 2/3 of the melted chocolate and pour it into a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Divide the remaining melted white chocolate into 3 parts and color each with the powders (app. 1/2-1 tsp of each powder)
- Pour the colored chocolate intermittently on the white chocolate in the baking sheet.
- You can also add smarties, pretzels or anything else you like.
- Freeze the chocolate for app. 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and brake the chocolate into small pieces.
Want to make your own vegan white chocolate at home? Click here and check this easy recipe!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 3/4 cups unsweetened oat milk
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melted coconut for the waffle iron
- In a bowl whisk 2 cups all-purpose flour, 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon baking soda.
- Add 1 3/4 cups oat milk, 1/4 cup melted coconut oil and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Stir until the mixture is combined.
- Bake the waffles in a waffle iron greased with coconut oil until brown.
Hana comes from Czech Republic and she is an instagram food blogger and talented recipe creator. She create inspiring, healthy and colorful recipes every day🌈 We are so proud she is our Rawnice Brand Ambassador 🙌