Time required: 30 mins
6 tbsp flour
3 tbsp sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 mashed banana
1 pear (peeled, chopped into small chunks, or puree) + few slices to decorate
2 tbsp coconut oil
½ tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp cinnamon
3 tbsp applesauce
- 5 to 6 tbsp plant based milk
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp Rawnice Black Carrot Powder
Toppings: yoghurt or whipped cream, pear slices, orange slices, cinnamon powder
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Add mashed banana, vanilla extract, peanut butter, oil, pear and mix.
- Add black carrot powder and stir until well combined.
- Transfer into two mugs or small baking dishes, microwave for 1-2 minutes, or bake in the oven in 180°C for 10-15 minutes.
- Top with yohgurt and fruit slices!
Product used in this recipe:
Amethyst Black Carrot Powder
Did you know that Black Carrot isn't actually black?! This superfood is a vibrant shade of purple!
Purchase the featured products:
can i make cup cakes with these powders. do they change color with heat