Yes, you read that right. We made the soap! Check out this cool recipe and make your own fluffy soap at home!😎
Because some of you asked us if our powders may be used in cosmetics, we’ve decided to check this for you! 😃 We’ve teamed up with our friends from The Oils Factory Sweden, and created this easy recipe for fancy soap with addition of our blue spirulina powder!
We’ve tested also few more from our powders, and we can officialy say that YES - our powders may be used in cosmetic production! There is just one important information related to the colors...
The powders may react in different ways when mixed with some chemical ingredients, and in the final effect you might get the color which you have not expected at all!
As you can see on the photo, our blue spirulina turned in pretty nice purple shades!💜 Sweet potato powder may totally suprise you and turn into green! Cool, right?😉
Okay, so here is the recipe! Give a try to this fluffy soap, and have fun while experimenting with our powders! 😊
FLUFFY WHIPPED SOAP
Using this recipe you can create 2-3 jars fully of fluffy soap (we have used jars of a 120 ml capacity)
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 45 mins
Base soap mixture:
- 150 gr of shea soap base
- 20 gr of glycerine soap
- 100 ml of water
Oils base mixture:
- 120 gr of coconut oil
- 30 gr of cocoa butter
- 15 gr of shea butter
- 100 ml of argan oil or olive oil*
(*you can choose oil which you prefer best, we used argan oil)
- 20 ml of glycerin
- 2-3 tsp of Rawnice Blue Spirulina Powder
You can also add essential oils to make your soap more enjoyable.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients from base soap mixture and melt. You can use microwave (around 30 seconds), or water bath. If mixture will be too hot then cool it to room temperature)
- Prepare oils base mixture: measure the appropriate quantity and place in a bowl. Mix all ingredients together and melt. If mixture will be too hot then cool it to room temperature
- Prepare the color mixture: Prepare two small dishes and pour 10 ml of glycerin and 10 ml of oils base mixture to each bowl. Add blue spirulina powder - 1tsp to the one bowl, and 2 tsp to the other bowl. Mix it very carefully, until you will have a good consistency (use more powder if you want to get darker colors). If consistency of mixtures is too thick, add a little bit more of oils base mixture.
- Now, divide both soap and oils bases into two parts.
- Slowly pour melted base soap mixture into the oils base mixture ( you can add also essential oils to make your soap more enjoyable). Then add the color mixtures and blend using a hand mixer. Mix until you get fluffy, whipped consistency. Do the same with other part.
- Your Fluffy Whipped Soap is ready! Now, make it look even way more better! Use the piping bags and form some swirls of each color into the jar.
- Ready! Enjoy your homemade soap! Or give it as a cool gift to your friend
The Oils Factory Sweden is a small, family company driven by Aga and Lucas.They produce high quality beard oils. Their products are made from natural ingredients, and are distinguished by nice fruity fragrances.