Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 10 mins
- 300 ml of almond milk (or any other milk of choice)
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tsp of Rawnice Curcumin Powder
- 2 tbsp of pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg
- Pinch of ground clove
- Pinch of ground ginger
- 100 ml of your favorite coffee
- Plant-based whipped cream (we have used oat whipped cream)
- Firstly, prepare your favorite coffee and set aside.
- In a small saucepan combine milk and maple syrup. Heat and bring to a simmer.
- Add pumpkin puree, Curcumin powder and all the spices. Stir very well, until the mixture get smooth.
- Pour spiced milk mixture into glasses or mugs. Add a coffee, top with whipped cream and sprinkle a dash of cinnamon
Anna is a talented photographer, originally from Poland and now living in Stockholm. She's part of our local Rawnice team, and her inspiring breakfast creations are sure to spark a joy in your taste buds!