Difficulty Level: Easy
Time Required: 5 Mins
- 1/2 Coconut meat
- 3 Frozen bananas
- 1 Tbsp Coconut milk powder
- 1 Tbsp Coconut milk
- 1 Tsp Rawnice Blue Spirulina
- Chia seeds for topping
- Cut bananas into small chunks.
- Blend bananas with coconut milk and powder.
- Add coconut meat, blend until smooth.
- Finally, add the blue spirulina and blend until smooth.
- Scoop into bowl with spatula
- Top with chia seeds and enjoy! :)
Product used in this recipe:
BLUE SPIRULINA POWDER
Our Blue Spirulina is extracted from green spirulina through a process where we get rid of the nasty, fishy taste and boring color, and keep the healthy stuff and intense blue color!