Warm up your days and say hello to these two delicious lattes! Pink Spiced Apple Latte and Cinnamon & White Chocolate Matcha Latte – a symphony of flavors made vegan and extra special with two of our Rawnice superfood powders - Beetroot and Matcha 💚
Pink Spiced Apple Latte
Indulge in the vibrant hues of this Pink Spiced Apple Latte, a concoction that marries the sweetness of spiced apple syrup with the magic of Rawnice Beetroot powder.
Packed with antioxidants and crafted on creamy oat milk, this vegan delight is as visually stunning as it is delicious. A treat for the eyes and the taste buds, this latte is a surefire way to elevate your mornings.
For Homemade Spiced Apple Syrup:
- 2 apples , diced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cloves
- 1 cup water
For the Latte:
- 200 ml of oat milk (or any other milk of choice)
- 3 tbsp spiced apple syrup
- 1/2 -1 tsp of Rawnice Beetroot powder
- 1 shot espresso
- Vegan whipped cream
- Apple Syrup: In a saucepan, combine apple, sugar, cinnamon stick, and cloves. Bring the mixture to a gentle simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Let it simmer for about 10-15 minutes until it thickens slightly. Remove from heat and strain into a cup or jar.
- In n a small saucepan, combine oat milk and apple syrup, and heat until it's warm but not boiling.
- Remove from the heat and mix in the beetroot powder.
- Froth the milk with beetroot powder, using a frother or whisk until it becomes creamy and frothy.
- Pour a shot of fresh brewed espresso into your favorite mug.
- Pour over the pink creamy milk.
- Top it off with vegan whipped cream for an extra indulgence. Garnish with a sprinkle of Cinnamon or Beetroot powder for a finishing touch.
Cinnamon & White Chocolate Matcha Latte
Immerse yourself in the cozy embrace of Cinnamon & White Chocolate Matcha Latte. Featuring the earthy notes of Rawnice Matcha powder, the warmth of cinnamon, and the sweetness of vegan white chocolate, this latte is a comforting blend of flavors.
Crafted on oat milk for that perfect creaminess, it's a winter wonderland in every sip – vegan and guilt-free.
- 1 teaspoon Rawnice matcha powder
- 50 ml of hot water
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
- 200 ml of oat milk
- 50 gr of vegan white chocolate, chopped
- Vegan whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon for garnish
- 1. Prepare the Matcha: In a bowl, whisk the matcha powder and a dash of cinnamon with a hot water. You can use a milk frother to mix it well.
- In the saucepan, combine the milk and chopped white chocolate. Heat it until chocolate melt.
- Pour the warm chocolate milk into your favorite mug.
- Pour over the matcha mixture, and stir a bit.
- Top with vegan whipped cream (the amount depends on your preferences), for an extra indulgence.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon & matcha powder on top.