This berry-pitaya smoothie bowl is a combination of lots of fresh berries, frozen mango and healthy pink pitaya powder!💗
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 10 mins
- 120 gr of frozen mango
- 100 gr of fresh strawberries
- Big handful of fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp of nut butter
- 100 ml of coconut milk (or other milk of choice)
- 50 ml of coconut yoghurt ( or any other of choice)
- 1 tbsp of Rawnice Pink Pitaya Powder
- Place all smoothie ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy. If you like your smoothie very thick, add less milk.
- Transfer smoothie to your favourite bowl.
- Add the toppings! We have topped our bowl with puffed quinoa, a mix of seeds, fresh blueberries and strawberries. But you can add to your bowl anything you like!☺️