Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: max 45 min
- 3 tbsp of chia seeds
- 2 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 250 ml of coconut milk
- 200 ml of plant-based yoghurt (we´ve used vanilla soy yoghurt)
- 2 tsp of Rawnice Black Goji powder
- Few tablespoons of your favourite muesli or granola
- Your favourite fruits (we’ve used frozen raspberries)
- In a small bowl combine chia seeds and milk. Mix well.
- Add agave syrup and one teaspoon of Black Goji powder. Stir well and put in the fridge for about 30 mins (stir from time to time to avoid lumps).
- In a small bowl place yoghurt and add 1 tsp of Black Goji powder. Mix until well combined.
- Prepare your favourite jars or glass.
- Put chia pudding on the bottom of the jars, as a first layer.
- Add the coloured yoghurt as a second layer. Then put on some muesli or granola and add the fruits on the top.
- You can of course add more fruits between the layers.
- Enjoy your pretty and delicious breakfast!💜
Anna is a talented photographer, originally from Poland and now living in Stockholm. She's part of our local Rawnice team, and her inspiring breakfast creations are sure to spark a joy in your taste buds!