Time required: 1 hour +
- In a blender, place frozen fruits and add a splash of milk. Blend until smooth.
- Divide the fruit mixture into two parts.
- Add blue spirulina powder to one part. For a light blue color, add 1/2 tsp of the powder.
- Add 1/2 tsp of pink pitaya powder plus a dash of blue spirulina powder to the other part.
- Blend the kiwis with agave syrup and yoghurt.
Fill the ice cream molds with each color. Freeze for 2 hours or until it sets.
PRODUCTS USED IN THIS RECIPE:
BLUE SPIRULINA POWDER
Our Blue Spirulina is extracted from green spirulina through a process where we get rid of the nasty, fishy taste and boring color, and keep the healthy stuff and intense blue color!
Our Pink Pitaya Powder is made from the flesh of the red dragon fruit harvested ripe, then processed and freeze dried. Color your food in 50 shades of pink with this crazy vibrant pink powder!