You for sure have already seen the trendy baked feta pasta on Instagram or Tik Tok. We have added to our version a bit more colour and coloured our pasta with beetroot powder!
Time required: 30 mins
Difficulty level: Easy
- 400 gr of cherry tomatoes
- 200 gr of vegan greek white cheese
- One pack of your favourite pasta
- 4-5 tbsp of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp of beetroot powder
- Grated vegan mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 200 C and prepare the baking dish.
- Place whole tomatoes in the dish. In the centre of the dish, add a vegan cheese block. Drizzle everything with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Bake for around 20 minutes.
- Prepare the pasta: add to the boiled water 2 tbsp of beetroot powder and add the pasta. Stir and cook according to the package directions. After the required time cooking, take off the pasta from the heat and leave around 5 mins in the water. Then drain and set aside. (Optional: you can save around 30-50 ml of pink water and add it later to your pasta for a better colour result)
- Remove the dish from the oven. Add a little fresh parsley and stir everything using a spoon. Toss the pink pasta into the dish and stir. Add on the top more fresh parsley, and grated mozzarella, if you want.