These colourful drinks are super easy to make, and with the addition of Rainbow Superfoods, they are also high in nutrition!
Difficulty level: Easy
The time required: 15 mins
3 servings (long glass)
- 600 ml of oat milk (or any other milk of choice)
- 2-3 tbsp of maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- Crushed ice ( to fill 3 long glass)
- 250 ml of oat cream (or any other cream to whip)
- 1 tbsp of powdered sugar
- 1 tsp of Rawnice Beetroot powder
- 1 tsp of Rawnice Curcumin powder
- 2 1/2 tsp of Rawnice Blue Spirulina powder
- 1 1/2 tsp of Rawnice Pink Pitaya powder
- Firstly, make the colorful whipped cream. Place the cream in high dish and whip using a hand mixer. When it is ready, add 1 tbsp of powdered sugar and mix shortly.
- Divide whipped cream into three parts. Add 1 tsp of blue spirulina to the first part and mix to incorporate. Add 1 tsp of Pink Pitaya to the other part and mix. To the last part add 1/2 tsp of Pink Pitaya and 1/2 tsp of blue spirulina, mix.
- Place every color of whipped cream on the food foil ( in three rows) and wrap it. Cut off the tip and put the wrapped, whipped cream in a prepared piping bag. Store in the fridge while making the lattes.
- Divide milk into three parts.
- To the each part add 1 tsp of choosen powders: beetroot, curcumin, and blue spirulina. Mix each part using the milk frother or hand mixer.
- Fill each glass with crushed ice. Pour the colorful milk - for cool effects, add every color of milk to each glass.
- Add colorful whipped cream on the top and enjoy!