Time Required: 1 hour+
5 tbsp chia seeds
1 cup coconut milk
3 tbsp coconut yogurt
1 tbsp agave syrup
- In a bowl combine chia seeds, milk, agave syrup and stir all well.
- Set in the fridge for at least 2 hours - stir the pudding often during this time, to break up clumps.
- When the pudding is ready, remove from the fridge, add coconut yogurt and stir.
- Now it’s time to add color to your pudding! You can make one color, different shades or even an hombre! For one color: simply add 1 tsp of beetroot powder to the pudding and stir well.
- For more shades, or to make an hombre effect: divide the pudding into several parts. Add different amounts of beetroot powder to each part. Pour in a jar and layer.
Product used in this recipe:
burgundy beetroot powder
Beetroot is a vibrant burgundy color made from all-natural, red little beeties! A teaspoon of this powder will give your food that POP of pink in a heart-beet!