Time required: 10 mins
PINK Raspberry & Pitaya
150 g frozen raspberries
100 ml almond milk
50 ml coconut yoghurt
1 tbs almond butter
BLUE Coconut & Vanilla
150 ml coconut cream
100 ml coconut yoghurt
1 tbsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp applesauce
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 ½ tsp Rawnice Blue Spirulina Powder
You can also add your favorite fruits and veggies!
To make rainbow smoothie cubes or other colors, you can use other Rawnice powders in the mixture.
- Blend the ingredients for the Pink Raspberry and Pitaya.
- Pour into ice molds and freeze.
- Do the same for the Blue Coconut and Vanilla.
- To make your smoothie, pop in some frozen cubes in the blender. Add a little splash of liquid to get it going, and blend until you get the smoothie texture you like.
Products used in this recipe:
BLUE SPIRULINA POWDER
Our Blue Spirulina is extracted from green spirulina through a process where we get rid of the nasty, fishy taste and boring color, and keep the healthy stuff and intense blue color!
Our Pink Pitaya Powder is made from the flesh of the red dragon fruit harvested ripe, then processed and freeze dried. Color your food in 50 shades of pink with this crazy vibrant pink powder!